Wednesday, July 12, 2006

About Carmen



Welcome, Women of the Word!
   
I am so thrilled you stopped by!  I'd love for you to stay awhile.
 
The purpose for this bloggerific web page is twofold:  


1.) To save my husband thousands of dollars in therapy costs by learning, living and teaching His Life-Giving Word and 



2.) To B.L.E.S.S. you, Girlfriends, by...
  • Building up, 
  • Loving, 
  • Encouraging, 
  • Serving and 
  • Sharing from my life with This King of Glory and Mighty Counselor! 
  
Please, won't you leave a thoughtful comment?  I would love to hear from you.   

So grab your Bibles and a cup of whatever and follow me for an adventurous rendezvous with HaG'dulah BaM'romim (The Greatness on High)!

About Carmen:

Carmen Schroeder married her high school sweetheart and the ensuing years quickly brought along four wonderful blessings (presently, ages 4 - 10).  But a less than praiseworthy past and a losing battle with anxiety and depression kept her bound to 'a less than life' and unable to enjoy her gifts from God.  Having not been raised in church, she began to search out this Christ in the depth of His Word...and found the One Who would not only set her free from her past and fill her with hope for her future, but also enable her to enjoy her present by the Power and Love of His abiding Presence!  

Carmen is now is a prolific writer residing in Missouri with her family and passionately shares God's Wonder-filled Word with women in conferences, workshops, and her online W.O.W. (Women Of the Word) Lifestyle Devotionals. The LORD has given her a great love and growing passion for studying and teaching Scripture from the foundational Hebraic roots' perspective.  

 I WAITED patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry.

   He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings.

   And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. 

~ Psalm 40:1-3



Published Works:


(Self-Published)























(Contributing Author to...)

But as for me, Heaven forbid that I should boast about anything except the execution-stake of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah! Through Him, as far as I am concerned, the world has been put to death on the stake; and through Him, as far as the world is concerned, I have been put to death on the stake.  For neither being circumcised nor being uncircumcised matters; what matters is being a NEW CREATION. And as many as order their lives by this rule, shalom upon them and mercy, and upon the Isra'el of God! 

~ Galatians 6:14-16

All Content © 2016 Mereas of Grace/Women of the Word All Rights Reserved