Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Merriment!





Dear (possibly soon-to-be former) Friends and Forever Sisters,

Because I am a product of the eighties...and was around when 'old school' rap music was full 'o funky beats and no dirty words, I (somewhat embarrassingly) must confess that the urge to bust a move comes out ever so often and without warning of any kind.   

Now, I'm sure this is not an uncommon occurrence to the rest of you Eighties Ladies.  So, with that, I penned what I call Holy Hip-Hop Crop a few years back to help ladies across the world with their seed sowing technique.  I do hope you enjoy.  (Warning:  Please have 911 on speed dial should you decide to do the wind mill...or the Kid'n'Play...or the snake...or the dolphin...or the runnin' man)  

Disclaimer:  I will not be held responsible for any broken bones or otherwise injured parts to your badonkadonk.  


Holy Hip-Hop Crop



Think before ya sow

Cuz whatcha sow will grow.

& when ya plant a seed

Be sure it ain't a weed.

But grab the seed that's good

just like ya know ya should.

& when the crop comes in

It won't be full 'o sin.

The God of all Patience

Wrote it in Galatians

By His Mighty Spirit,

He spoke for all to hear it,

Recorded in The Book

for every eye to look!

When in the Spirit's field

He'll bring a mighty yield!

Though the seed be small,

it'll soon be very tall.

One seed leads to life,

the other to decay

Remember Jesus's Words that

Narrow is The Way?!

So check the seed ya sow...

Cuz whatcha sow will grow!

Now that you got the note

& the message that I wrote

Tell me whatcha gonna do

With Galatians 5:22?






2 comments:

jesnicole said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY!!

lori said...

THAT was GREAT!!! I have a friend who I chat with 80's lyrics...so I get this!!! FUNNY!

I'll make sure she sees it too!!

Hey your post is up!! I know it's short notice...but spread the word!! It's a gReat one!!

Thanks for blessing us!
peace!!
lori

But as for me, Heaven forbid that I should boast about anything except the execution-stake of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah! Through Him, as far as I am concerned, the world has been put to death on the stake; and through Him, as far as the world is concerned, I have been put to death on the stake.  For neither being circumcised nor being uncircumcised matters; what matters is being a NEW CREATION. And as many as order their lives by this rule, shalom upon them and mercy, and upon the Isra'el of God! 

~ Galatians 6:14-16

All Content © 2016 Mereas of Grace/Women of the Word All Rights Reserved