Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Needing a Change?



From a distance ADONAI appeared to me, [saying,] "I love you with an everlasting love; this is why in My grace I draw you to Me. ~ Jeremiah 31:3


When my daughter Kierstyn was still in diapers just a few short years ago, she had a most peculiar way of letting me know she had taken care of her business.


She was in the habit of pushing me away from her every time she had ‘gone potty’ - that would be No. 2! Moms, you know the look and you are familiar with ‘all things poopy’, I am sure. (You might be interested to know that I had to add 'poopy' to my spell check.)


For the rest of this story, you just must join us at the Cafe...




2 comments:

Christy said...

I found you at Internet Cafe - and I am blessed that I did! Thank you for your site, I am looking forward to digging into it.

Amydeanne said...

i'll have to go check out the rest sistah! shalommmmmmmmm

But as for me, Heaven forbid that I should boast about anything except the execution-stake of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah! Through Him, as far as I am concerned, the world has been put to death on the stake; and through Him, as far as the world is concerned, I have been put to death on the stake.  For neither being circumcised nor being uncircumcised matters; what matters is being a NEW CREATION. And as many as order their lives by this rule, shalom upon them and mercy, and upon the Isra'el of God! 

~ Galatians 6:14-16

All Content © 2016 Mereas of Grace/Women of the Word All Rights Reserved