Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grace Was Here!


Then the One seated on the throne said “Look! I AM making everything new!” 
Revelation 21:5

Think back to when you were little. Remember the smell of early summer mornings flowing through the screen door?

I can remember being at a friend’s home one such day.

Just beyond their home was a field of lovely wild flowers. I still remember their mixed fragrances whisking through the open windows. I can still see the soft white sheer panels billowing in their living room. Their home was always so tidy. I can smell the Pine-Sol her mother used on her kitchen floors and the smell of freshly folded towels. Their home was so welcoming. They were always ready to receive visitors....


No comments:

But as for me, Heaven forbid that I should boast about anything except the execution-stake of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah! Through Him, as far as I am concerned, the world has been put to death on the stake; and through Him, as far as the world is concerned, I have been put to death on the stake.  For neither being circumcised nor being uncircumcised matters; what matters is being a NEW CREATION. And as many as order their lives by this rule, shalom upon them and mercy, and upon the Isra'el of God! 

~ Galatians 6:14-16

All Content © 2016 Mereas of Grace/Women of the Word All Rights Reserved